One local restaurant has gotten hugely creative for its Winter Restaurant Week promotion with a mash up of delicious food and NFL teams and their cities.
The sports-themed menu is courtesy of Meadowlark Restaurant in Washington Twp., which will be serving it up through Saturday, Jan. 30, for $30.21 a person.
Restaurant Week Prep is underway! You definitely do not want to miss out on this NFL City-inspired menu!
Our dining room...Posted by Meadowlark on Monday, January 25, 2021
On deck for the first course:
- Buffalo Bills beef on weck soup featuring shaved beef in broth with a horseradish-caraway crouton.
- Baltimore Ravens hot cheese toast with crab.
- LA Rams mushrooms “Rockefeller.”
For the main course, diners have a choice between four dishes:
- • A Cleveland Browns giant potato pierog made with dill, crème fraiche, sauteed red cabbage and braised mushrooms.
- • A New Orleans Saints Louisiana-style catfish with an andouille gumbo sauce, charred cabbage and rice grits.
- • A Tennessee Titans Nashville-style hot crunchy fried boneless chicken thighs made spicy or hot with mashed potatoes and dill pickle slaw.
- • A Kansas City Chiefs smoked beef brisket served with macaroni and cheese and braised greens.
For dessert, the three choices are:
- Green Bay Packers batter-fried dessert cheese curds with chopped nuts in syrup and poached pear.
- Chicago Bears tiramisu dipped in coffee layered with whipped, sweetened mascarpone and cocoa.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers burnt orange pie featuring creamy lemon, lime and burnt orange filling in a graham cracker crust.
Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options are available for each course and all Restaurant Week dishes will be available for ala carte orders.
All meals are available for dine-in or carryout.
Sounds like a foodie touchdown to us.
Visit www.meadowlarkrestaurant.com to learn more.
HOW TO GO
What: Winter Restaurant Week
When: Jan. 24-31
Where: Various locations
Cost: Meals range in price from $20.21-$30.21
More info and complete list of restaurants: (937) 461-MVRA or www.dineoutdayton.com
2021 WINTER RESTAURANT WEEK PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS
Please note — calling ahead is recommended, for details, hours and reservations. For the most up-to-date list and information visit dineoutdayton.com.
Amber Rose, 1400 Valley St., Dayton, (937) 228-2511
Buckhorn Tavern, 8800 Meeker Road, Butler Twp., (937) 890-3261
Bunkers Bar and Grill, 893 East National Road, Vandalia, (937) 890-8899
Carvers Steaks & Chops, 1535 Miamisburg-Centerville Road, Centerville, (937) 433-7099
Chappy’s Social House, 7880 Washington Village Drive, Centerville, (937) 439-9200
The Chop House, 7727 Washington Village Drive, Washington Twp., (937) 291-1661
Coco’s Bistro, 250 Warren St., Dayton, (937) 228-2626
El Meson, 903 E. Dixie Drive, West Carrollton, (937) 859-8229
ele Bistro and Wine Bar, 3680 Rigby Road, Miamisburg, (937) 384-2253
Figlio, 424 E. Stroop Road, Kettering, (937) 534-0494
Florentine Restaurant, 21 W. Market St., Germantown, (937) 855-7759
Hickory River Smokehouse, 135 S. Garber Drive, Tipp City, (937) 669-2271
Jay’s Seafood Restaurant, 225 E. Sixth St., Dayton, (937) 222-2892
Meadowlark, 5531 Far Hills Ave., Washington Twp., (937) 434-4750
Nick’s Restaurant, 1443 N. Detroit St., Xenia, (937) 372-3202
Pasha Grill, 72 Plum St., The Greene, Beavercreek, (937) 429-9000
Rip Rap Roadhouse, 6024 Rip Rap Road, Dayton Huber Heights, (937) 236-4329
Roost Modern Italian, 524 E. 5th St., Dayton, (937) 222-3100
Salar Restaurant and Lounge, 400 E. 5th St., Dayton, (937) 203-3999
Smith’s Boathouse Restaurant, 439 N. Elm St., Troy, (937) 335-3837
The Dock, 250 W. Main St., Enon, (937) 864-5011
The Dublin Pub, 300 Wayne Ave., Dayton, (937) 224-7822
Trolley Stop, 530 E. 5th St., Dayton, (937) 461-1101
Watermark Restaurant, 20 S. First St., Miamisburg, (937) 802-0891
Wheat Penny, 515 Wayne Ave, Dayton, (937) 496-5268