• The student’s original piece should focus on a specific founding father’s ideals or showcase a historical moment during the time of the American Revolution.
• This piece should not be longer than two (2) minutes.
• Students should record their performance of their original piece and post it to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok.
• Students should share the link to the video on the form at daytonlive.org/cypher. (Make sure the video is set so Dayton Live can see it!)
• Eight winners will be selected from the submissions and invited to perform their piece in the Schuster Center lobby on Thursday, Jan. 27, 2022.
• Each of the eight winning submissions will also receive two tickets to see the 8 p.m. performance of HAMILTON that night as well as a customized swag bag.
Visit daytonlive.org/cypher for more information.
“Hamilton” will be performed Jan. 26-Feb. 6, 2022 at the Schuster Center.