“We (already) have a lot of great options and we figured ‘What are the other trends that are going on around town that we can bring out here for our fans who come into the park?’”
The diverse menu features a little bit of everything. Here’s a sampling:
• Pull-Apart Bread with cheddar, garlic butter, scallions, plus beer mustard and a Sri-Rancha sauce
• Smoked Chicken Wings with sweet barbecue or Brew Buffalo Sauce.
• Three Pigs, which is three pulled pork sliders with barbecue sauce and pickles
• Big Bacon, featuring two patties, Muenster cheese, bacon jam, sliced bacon, lettuce, tomato and onion.
• The Big Dog is split grilled with homemade sauerkraut, beer cheese and beer mustard
• Texas Banh Mi features smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro and sri-mayo in French bread.
• Impossible Burger, a vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
• London Bridge, which includes fried cod, American cheese and “Super slaw.”
• That’s One Big Pretzel is a gigantic Bavarian Twist with bacon jam and beer mustard
MORE: Kings Island close to finishing new dorm for commuting employees
“It’s really eclectic and (includes) a little bit of fusion,” Major said.
A dozen selections from Miami River Brewhouse are featured on the park’s all-season dining plan.
Last year, Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
MORE: Here are the new foods coming to Kings Island