RELATED: Some pools close for season, New Carlisle to open ‘as soon as possible’
Below are a few of the guidelines, according to another post on the pool’s Facebook page:
- Membership sales are limited to individuals that have purchased a pass within the last three years.
- An online and call ahead reservation system for members only will be established.
- The first operating hour of the day is dedicated to members and resident gate sales only.
- There will be no re-entry. If you leave the premises you will not be granted re-entry and you forfeit your spot.
- Patrons will not swim or gather in groups of more than 10.
“If you feel these guidelines are unacceptable or that you may not get your money’s worth from your pass, you may request a refund,” the post said. “We can not guarantee that every member will be admitted.”
READ: Raising Cane’s to open location in Springfield
The post also said that all refund requests must be received prior to opening day.
“We understand these are unprecedented times and we are trying to make the most of the situation for everyone,” the post said.
Other pools and an aquatic center in Clark and Champaign counties decided to close for the season due to the coronavirus pandemic.