Some of the Dayton area’s top employers will be looking for candidates on Wednesday during a job fair sponsored by Ohio Means Jobs at Wright State University’s Nutter Center.
The fair from 1 to 4 p.m. at 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy. is open to anyone. Employers will look for full- and part-time workers. Professional business attire is required.
»RELATED: 5 industries Amazon is shaking up
Registration is open for job seekers at OhioMeansJobs.com/Montgomery.
More than 200 employers will be at the fair including Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, PSA Airlines, BarryStaff, Fuyao, Kingston Logistics, Kettering Health Network, Procter and Gamble along with companies in the fast food, retail, distribution, education and medical industries.
For students who want to attend, a free RTA bus running from Wright State’s student union to the Nutter Center beginning at 12:24 p.m.
FIVE FAST READS
• Southwest adding two nonstop flights to warmer climates from Cincinnati
• Kings Island owner hits record revenues
• GameStop confirms possibility of sale
• Macy’s looks to hire 80,000 for holiday season
• Tipp City luxury home built by German Baptist crew for sale
About the Author