- A 61-year-old woman had soft tissue injuries that needed to be cleaned.
- A 70-year-old man suffered gunshot wounds in his torso involving major organs and was last listed in critical condition.
- A 55-year-old officer had multiple extremity wounds.
- Another officer had soft tissue injuries and grazing wounds.
UPMC Mercy Hospital
- An officer suffered an extremity injury that required intervention and evaluation in the operating room
The 70-year-old man is Daniel Leger, a member of the Dor Hadash congregation, one of three Jewish groups that share space at the synagogue, according to WPXI news partner TribLive.
Leger's brother, Paul, board chairman of the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority, told TribLive that Daniel Leger suffered critical gunshot wounds to his chest but that doctors are cautiously optimistic about his recovery after performing two surgeries.