According to Pembroke Pines police, one of the sexual battery incidents at Clarke's residence was witnessed by a 15-year-old boy, WPLG reported. Police said when he learned the boy was present, he turned on his home's alarm system so neither juvenile could leave, the television station reported.
The boy reported the incident to police April 3, the Sun-Sentinel reported.
Clarke gave a sworn statement to authorities after his arrest and admitted to two sexual encounters with the girl, the newspaper reported. He told police the boy had been to his home but denied the minor had been there while he was having sex with the girl, Detective Alkie Lewis-Siminies wrote in a police report.