- The Frisch’s Big Boy Snow Tube Run, a 50-foot long snow
tube ramp at SkyStar Wheel Snow Park
- SkyStar Wheel rides for purchase (not included with regular admission)
- Joe’s Snow Ride, a snow sledding hill on Joe Nuxhall Way
- Snow blizzards for snow selfies on the half hour on Freedom
- The Frontgate Snow Lounge with cocktails on Freedom Way
- Horse carriage rides courtesy of the 2020 Cincinnati Auto
- Cincinnati Cyclones hockey skill challenges
- Ice sculpture carvings on Crosley Terrace at Great American
- An Ice Bar at Galla Park with s’mores
- Acoustic performances at Moerlein Lager House
- Beer gardens on Freedom Way
>> The best places to go sledding in and around Dayton
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
The winter wonderland will be set up along Freedom Way between Joe Nuxhall and Walnut streets. The event happening weekends only beginning Jan. 3 and ending Jan. 26.
Tickets are $5 for a wristband and can be purchased in advance at eventbrite. Tickets can be redeemed at Street Corner Market for a wristband at The Banks, 160 Walnut Street. Waivers are required as well.
More info: Facebook
Friday hours are 5-9 p.m., Saturday hours are noon to 8 p.m. and Sunday hours are noon to 6 p.m.
>> The best Christmas light displays across the region