Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are headed to Columbus and need your help fighting for justice.
“DC SUPER HEROES: Discover Your Superpowers,” an exhibition featuring the iconic characters of comics, film and graphic novels, will open at COSI Feb. 8 and run through May 25.
In the immersive DC environment, visitors will explore the Hall of Justice, investigate robberies in Gotham City, hone Super Hero skills in the S.T.A.R. Labs, and more.
Along the way DC Super Heroes Cyborg, Aquaman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Supergirl, and Batgirl will make appearances.
“This exhibit is a great way to connect science and DC Super Heroes as guests learn more about teamwork and problem-solving through the lens of well-loved and well-known characters,” Dr. Frederic Bertley, president and CEO of COSI, said in a news release. “Teamwork and problem-solving are key skill sets in STEM careers of all types and this exhibit is a fantastic way to learn and develop new skills.”
In the exhibition, brave recruits will be called on by members of the Justice League to make the world a safer place by battling DC Super-Villains in the fictional, crime-infested city through activities such as:
• A quiz where everyone can learn which DC Super Hero they most resemble.
• A crisis-scanner game to see what DC Super-Villains may be causing trouble in the streets and the best DC Super Hero to stop them.
• Help Batman in Gotham City fight off The Joker who has sabotaged the Bat- Signal.
• Work with Wonder Woman to rescue artifacts that The Cheetah stole from the Museum of Ancient History.
• Join super hero training to see if you’ve got what it takes to protect the city.
• Find Black Manta’s secret base and help protect the city’s ocean habitats.
WANT TO GO?
What: “DC SUPER HEROES: Discover Your Superpowers”
Where: COSI, 333 W. Broad St., Columbus
When: Feb. 8 through May 25
Cost: General admission is $25 for an adult (ages 13 and above) and $20 for youth (ages 2-12). Free for COSI members.