The museum asks visitors to bring only one item per person to be autographed.
Thunderbird team members attending the autograph session include #3 Maj. Zane Taylor, right wing pilot; #6 Maj. Kyle Oliver, opposing solo pilot and 2006 Beavercreek High School graduate; #10 Capt. Katie Moorkamp, executive officer; and three enlisted team members.
More information about the air show is available at www.daytonairshow.com.
Visitors also can stop by the museum’s booth at the air show on Saturday to learn more about the museum.
The gates open at 9 a.m. Saturday and Sunday and the feature show is from noon until 4:15 p.m.
The show schedule is the same both days. The acts and times are subject to change without notice.
- Flag Drop and National Anthem
- US Army Golden Knights Parachute Team
- U.S. Air Force C-17 Demonstration
- Mike Wiskus with Lucas Oil Airshows
- AeroShell Aerobatic Team
- U.S. Navy F-18 Super Hornet Demonstration
- U.S. Navy F-18 Demonstration with Corsair
- CareFlight Helicopter Flyby
- Jacquie B
- Shockwave Jet Truck
- U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds