- A big screen TV for Buckeye fans - Doors will open at 7 p.m. to watch the Ohio State Buckeyes game on a big screen television. There also will be live cut-ins to the Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve special all night long.
- VIP heated tent – No matter how cold it is outside, your VIP ticket will allow you to stay toasty all night in the heated tent. Tickets include general admission, a hot meal from City Barbecue, and two drink tickets per person.
- A graffiti wall to leave a truly "lasting" impression
Live music, ball drop, fireworks -- who wouldn't want to come to this party?! This event is open to partiers of all ages, so bring the whole family! (Image provided by Austin Landing)
General admission: $10 online, $15 at the door
VIP tickets: $50 (while they last)
Available for purchase:
- Delicious food from local food trucks
- Full bar and assorted beer and wine
- Non-alcoholic beverages
All proceeds from ticket and beverage sales will go to the Pink Ribbon Girls.
All proceeds from ticket and beverage sales on Saturday night will go to benefit Pink Ribbon Girls. (Image provided by Pink Ribbon Girls)
PRG truly lends a helping hand
"There are a lot of outstanding organizations in existence that raise awareness for breast and reproductive cancers, but we are the only ones out there to actually provide direct service to cancer patients and their families," explained Sarah Gillenwater, director of marketing for Pink Ribbon Girls. "Our mindset is that everyone says, 'Let me know what I can do to help,' but we're the ones actually doing it."
Thanks to funds donated by individuals, corporate sponsors, Pink Truck sponsors, amazing third-party events, and fundraisers like the New Year’s Eve event at Austin Landing, Pink Ribbon Girls is able to provide healthy meals, housecleaning and transportation to patients and their families.
While focused on becoming the hub of fun and entertainment for all ages, Austin Landing takes great pride in giving back to the community, donating proceeds from every event hosted on-site to charities around the Dayton area. Last year’s NYE event raised $29,000, with 100% of the proceeds from ticket and alcohol sales going to PRG.
Click here for more information on the New Year's Eve event at Austin Landing. To learn more about Pink Ribbon Girls and how you can support their mission, click here.