Are you without power, under a boil advisory or without water?
There are several locations throughout the Miami Valley where you can get free bottled water and ice.
DP&L has consolidated their ice distribution centers to one location at Triangle Park, 2680 Ridge Avenue.
It’ll be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
“This area is centrally located to the areas that were hit hardest”, said DP&L spokesperson Mary Ann Kabel.
Bottled water is available at the following locations beginning at 10 a.m.:
>> Boil advisory ends for all communities
>> Boil Water Advisory: 7 tips on what (and what not) to do from the CDC
- The Trotwood Fire & Rescue Department has bottled water and ice at Station 72, 5469 Little Richmond Road, available for residents. Water and ice will be available 24-hours a day until further notice, Deputy City Manager Stephanie Kellum said.
- Stebbins High School in Riverside.. City of Riverside giving away water, limit of 2 gallons per family and there is a limited supply of bottled water
- Clark State, 3775 Pentagon Blvd, Beavercreek
- Corinthian Church, 700 N. James H. McGee, Dayton
- Morton Middle School, 8555 Peters Pike, Vandalia
- The Ridge Church, 7555 Brookville-Phillipsburg Road, Brookville
- Montgomery County Environmental Services, 1850 Spaulding Road, Dayton
- Washington Twp. Rec Center, 895 Miamisburg Road
- Montgomery County Fairgrounds, 645 Infirmary Road, Dayton
- Sinclair Community College, 444 W. 3rd Street (Building 7 in library lobby, Building 8 basement, Building 14 walkway, Building 20 Lobby, Eaker Street)
The city of Huber Heights has also set up a series of water filling stations to assist anyone in need of potable water. The water stations will run from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Those visiting are asked to bring their own containers.
- Thomas Cloud Park 4707 Brandt Pike – Main Parking Lot to the Rear
- Rose Music Center 6800 Executive Blvd– Enter Main Front Gate
- Fire Station 22 located at 7008 Brandt Pike
- Fire Station 23 located at 7435 Old Troy Pike
- Fire Station 25 located at 9975 Old Troy Pike
Lyft is providing free rides to the water distribution sites with the code DAYTORELIEF19
About the Author