Adult tickets start at $28.99 and children’s tickets are $23.99.
Land of Illusion's Aqua Adventures. CONTRIBUTED
Know before you go:
- Life jackets must be worn at all times while on the Wibit or rental equipment.
- Life jackets must be worn by all swimmers under 18 years of age in all swimming areas.
- Life jackets are provided for guests using the Wibit or Paddle Board.
- You're welcome to bring your own life jacket. It is a swim at your own risk facility. Attendants are not lifeguards.
- Every participant must sign a waiver. Everyone 18 and over must fill out their own waiver.
- Participants under the age of 17 must have a parent or guardian signature.
- No drones, selfie sticks, cameras or other electronic devices are permitted on the inflatables.
- You're welcome to bring your own folding seat.
- Kids under three are free.
- At the first lightning strike or the rumble of thunder, participants are required to exit the lake. Wibit course will reopen after 30 minutes from last thunder rumble.
- There is no raincheck or reimbursement due to weather.
- Water socks are allowed, but shoes are not permitted on the inflatables or paddle boards.
- No pets are allowed.
- 43 inches is the height requirement for obstacle courses and paddle boards.
- No outside food or drink is permitted.
- A military discount is offered. $4 will be taken off your ticket with a valid military ID.
- Maintain social distance
WANT TO GO?
What: Aqua Adventures at Land of Illusion
Where: 8762 Thomas Road, Middletown
Hours: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sept. 12-13
More info: Facebook | Website