Dewberry 1850 is giving its loyal fans yet another reason to pay a visit to the restaurant in the coming months.
>> Restaurant’s authentic garlic dish will knock your socks off
The laid-back gastropub inside of the Marriott at the University of Dayton is now serving up a flavor-filled lunch buffet from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on every day of the week. A different specialty will be served on each day of the weekday buffet.
Beginning on Ash Wednesday, Feb. 26 the restaurant adapted its weekday lunch menus to accommodate for the Lenten season.
>> WORTH THE DRIVE: Unforgettable eats at Ohio’s oldest market
Dewberry 1850 lunch buffet schedule and menu:
Meat & Potato Monday:
- Broccoli cheddar soup
- Grilled steak mushroom with demi-glaze
- Herb roasted sliced chicken natural sauce
- Parmesan and parsley potato wedges
- Steamed brocollini with roasted red peppers
- Baked cheese filled with mushroom crepe with red pepper sauce
- Tortilla soup
- Seasoned taco meat
- Blackened fish
- Red rice
- Refried beans
- Cheese enchilada
- Wonton soup
- Grilled Korean-style short ribs
- Sweet & Sour Shrimp
- Vegetarian fried rice
- Wok-seared vegetables
- Fried vegetable pot stickers with sweet Thai chili sauce
Texas Flair Thursday:
- Vegetarian chili
- Beef brisket
- BBQ chicken
- Pinto beans with sausage roasted potatoes
- Vegetarian pot pie
- Corn chowder
- Fried chicken
- Chef's choice fish with fried green tomato
- Smoked turkey collard greens
- Mac 'n cheese
- Grilled asparagus
>> Downtown Dayton restaurant is now serving brunch
The lunch buffet is $12 and includes the daily salad bar and a non-alcoholic beverage.
WANT TO GO?
What: Weekday Lunch Buffet
Where: Dewberry 1850 inside of the Marriott at the University of Dayton, 1414 S. Patterson Blvd., Dayton
When: Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Cost: $12, which includes the salad bar and non-alcoholic beverage
About the Author