• Jar of mixed pickled veggie paired with Jalapeño Face lager
• Beer-infused jalapeno soft pretzels with assorted mustard and bier cheese paired with Brown Street Ale
• A rye waffle with beer battered chicken tender, peanut butter, bourbon maple syrup and sprinkled with black lava salt paired with Labyrinth DIPA
• Beer braised beef cheeks, pan sauce, with black truffle fries topped with blue cheese
• Funk Sundae. Madisano’s dark chocolate orange gelato, blueberry balsamic, bourbon vanilla whipped cream, toasted Marcona almonds paired with Midnight Dream Russian Imperial Stout
The $65 ticket includes tax and gratuity.
Mark your calendars: The downtown restaurant has also announced "Whiskey: A chocolate pairing" event on May 2 for $60 per person featuring Esther Price chocolates paired with High West Whiskey as well as a gluten-free cider dinner on May 22 featuring Redhead Ciderhouse ciders.
Contact this contributing writer at email@example.com.
WANT TO GO?
What: Mudlick Tap House Funk Inspired Beer Dinner
Where: 135 E. Second St., Dayton
When: 6:30-9:30 p.m. April 25
Cost: $65 per person
More information: http://mudlicktaphouse.com/events or (937) 895-4066