1) The 12-screen theater at 10251 Penny Lane features plush automated reclining seats.
2) It's only the 19th theater in the U.S. for the chain. The luxury theater company is owned by a private company based in Mexico and is the fourth largest movie theater chain in the world and the largest in Latin America with more than 5,000 screens. The company will be heavily focused on a U.S. expansion adding five theaters per year in the states over the next five years.
>> This place takes dinner and a movie to a whole new level
3) There is a Cinépolis Rewards Program. Earn 10 points for every dollar spent on food and/or beverage, 50 points for every ticket purchased on CinepolisUSA.com or the Cinépolis App. Redeem a $5 reward for every 1,000 points accumulated.
4) Every auditorium has state of the art sound and digital projection.
5) All seating is reserved, so purchasing in advance is highly recommended.
6) Special pricing on tickets will be offered every Tuesday to theater-goers.
7) There's a full bar featuring seasonal cocktail, beer and wine selections.
8) It has its own private label Rosé, Cabernet and Sauvignon Blanc wines it has produced in partnership with Sonoma Wine Company.
9) Classic concessions like popcorn and soda are for sale alongside premium items like sliders, sweet potato fries, cheese plates, hummus and more.
>> A deeper look at plans for Austin Landing cinema
Our first look inside the new luxury cinema Cinepolis at Austin Landing just south of Dayton during its Oct. 29 grand opening. ALEXIS LARSEN/CONTRIBUTED
WANT TO GO?
What: Cinepolis at Austin Landing
Where: 10251 Penny Lane, Austin Landing, Miamisburg
Admission: Regular admission: Adults $11.25, child 12 and younger $9.25, seniors 60 and older $9.75. Matinees: Adults $9.25, child 12 and younger $8.25 and seniors $8.75.
More info: Website | Facebook