Or go the classic route with three classic sliders topped with grilled onions, pickles and cheddar cheese. Five featured cocktails will also get the spotlight treatment and a great price at $5 each.
• The El Bandito made with Corralejo Reposado Tequila, cane sugar maples simple syrup, Cointreau and lime juice garnished with a lime.
• The Strawberry Basil Mezcalrita made with Corralejo Blanco Tequila, mezcal, strawberry puree, Triple Sec, lime juice and basil.
• About Thyme made with Belle of Dayton Vodka, coconut water lemon thyme simple syrup, pineapple and lemon juice.
• Lavender Lemonade made with Hendrick’s Gin, lavender agave syrup, lemon juice.
• Peach Sage Smash made with New Riff Bourbon, house-blended peach Bourbon, ginger beer and lime juice.
All specials will be available for carryout or dine in. To make reservations call (937) 424-1784.
Contact this contributing writer at email@example.com.
HOW TO ORDER
What: National Cheeseburger Day at Jimmie’s Ladder 11
Where: 936 Brown St., Dayton
When: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. Friday, Sept. 18
More information: www.jladder11.com