How to win
The drawing will be held Oct. 18 at Mr. Boro’s Tavern and streamed via Facebook Live on the Miami Valley Restaurant Association and Mr. Boro’s Tavern Facebook page. Zahora says 150 tickets will be sold to the Mr Boro’s Tavern event for $5 with proceeds benefiting Springboro’s 12 days of Christmas.
In addition to the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S with lift kit, tinted windows, wench, LED head lamps, and other bells and whistles, there are other outdoor themed prizes to win.
• Mongoose Malus Fat Tire Bike with 26-Inch Wheels, Steel Frame, 7-Speed Shimano Drivetrain, and Mechanical Disc Brakes sponsored by Buckeye Vodka
• A Lifetime Teton Angler Fishing Kayak sponsored by Mr. Boro’s
• A BBQ grill, cooler package sponsored by Yuengling
• A GoPro-HERO8 Black Live Streaming Action Camera Pack sponsored by Sculpture Hospitality
• A complete camping and outdoor set featuring a Coleman 6-person cabin tent with screened porch, two sleeping bags, queen air mattress, Weber Go Anywhere gas grill, grill utensil set, Field and Stream barbecue caddy and a table sponsored by Sculpture Hospitality
• Dinner for a year at Miami Valley Restaurant Association member restaurants for two lucky winners featuring $50 a month for 12 months to restaurants including Amber Rose, Buckhorn Tavern, Bunker’s Bar and Grill, El Meson, Mr. Boro’s Tavern, Pasha Grill and more
Zahora says she hopes the funds raised to support the Miami Valley Restaurant Association Education Foundation will help direct resources to increasing visibility of the restaurants in the community and the workforce by creating programs and training that benefits local restaurants and educational opportunities for area students.
Contact this contributing writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.