You can now get your burritos delivered straight to your door.
Chipotle is partnering with DoorDash to deliver orders nationwide. The new partnership now makes Chipotle delivery available from more than 1,500 Chipotle restaurants across the country, the company’s largest delivery footprint to date, the company announced today.
» TRENDING BUSINESS NEWS: This $2 million Warren County estate is a rural paradise with a resort-style pool
Delivery will be free from today to May 6. Delivery on qualifying orders will be free during regular Chipotle operating hours for the entire week using the promo code GETCHIPOTLE at checkout.
“Delivery is an important way we are making Chipotle even more convenient and accessible to our customers who want to get Chipotle delivered right to their home, office, or wherever they are,” said Curt Garner, chief digital and information officer at Chipotle. “By partnering with a delivery leader like DoorDash, we are making it even easier for customers to enjoy all the real ingredients that make up our delicious food.”
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• 15 memories, moments at Elder-Beerman that influenced your lives
• Pier 1 Imports to close up to 25 stores
• Elder-Beerman parent company confirms liquidation
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house
• No retail apocalypse for these companies: 5 retailers opening stores in 2018
About the Author