“At White Castle, we take tremendous pride in the 2x2 inch sliders we’ve been serving and perfecting for nearly 100 years,” said Jamie Richardson, vice president at White Castle. “We invented National Slider Day as a special tribute to the fans who share that appreciation for the slider and share their Cravings with us.”
There is also a Capture the Crave contest where customers can post their White Castle photo on Instagram using #CaptureTheCrave, #Contest and @WhiteCastle. One Craver will win free sliders for a year and 15 others can win prizes like Visa Gift Cards and bluetooth speakers.
FIVE FAST READS
• 2 more area Steak N’ Shake restaurants close
• How a Dayton innovation company is growing
• Feeling sad? Mad? Burger King has an unhappy meal for you
• Local Burger King restaurant closing at end of month
• Here’s how you can win free White Castle for a year