The third closure of Jeggings Park is expected later this month, according to an employee working at the store. Signs are offering nearly every product in the store on clearance. While it sells various womens apparel, the featured item is leggings.
»RELATED: 5 ways potential Kettering Amazon delivery facility could speed up your delivery
As consumer shopping habits change, some malls are struggling to hold on to tenants. The average lease length at malls has dropped from six years to four and a half, according to CoStar.
The Mall at Fairfield Commons also recently lost major anchors when Elder-Beerman and Sears closed stores as part of their bankruptcy plans. The shopping center owned by Washington Prime does have plans to fill the Sears space with Round1 Entertainment on the bottom floor and furniture store The RoomPlace on the top.
• Things Remembered reportedly prepares to file bankruptcy, close stores
• Here’s why you may have extra room on your next flight
• Niche store at The Greene to close later this month
• Amazon tests traffic management system for drones
• Starbucks expanding delivery pilot with Uber Eats