Dayton is 2-2-3!
What better way to celebrate than with Dayton beer, Dayton funk, Dayton food and even a Dayton birthday cake?
The Barrel House, 417 E. Third St., will be tapping beer by Dayton breweries, featuring food from food truck Wicked Wich and more on Friday, April 5 (which also happens to be First Friday downtown). The event will run from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
>> Things to do downtown on First Friday
"We'll be boasting a taplist of nothing but Dayton brewed beer, listening to Dayton bred music all day," event organizers posted on Facebook.
>> Meet the owners of The Barrel House
Here are 17 Dayton brews that will be on tap:
- Warped Wing - Creamsicle Ermals
- Warped Wing - Whiskey Rebellion
- Warped Wing - Gamma Bomb
- Branch & Bone - Empty Page
- Branch & Bone - Salted Caramel Unmasked
- Yellow Springs - Dianthus
- Yellow Springs - Captain Stardust
- Yellow Springs - Handsome
- Yellow Springs & Devil Wind - Riding Leisurely
- Devil Wind - Funnel Cloud
- Crooked Handle - Trinity Haze
- Dayton Beer Co. - Deep Sea Diving
- Alematic - Paint It Black
- Lock 27 - Waterway Wheat
- Toxic - Abby's Cure
- Fifth Street - JoJo's with Woodburl Coffee
- Hairless Hare - Kickback Kolsch with Black Raspberry
Dayton was founded on April 1, 1796.
>> 7 things to know about Dayton
WANT TO GO?
What: Dayton Turns 223! at The Barrel House
When: Friday, April 5, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: The Barrel House, 417 E. Third St., Dayton
More info: Facebook