Yet again, fans of beer and sweet treats will witness a happy intersection at The Barrel House’s annual Dessert Beer Fest.
Dessert Beer Fest 2019 is happening this Friday, Dec. 20. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., the following brews will be on tap and available in special flights — and sugary snacks will be on hand to pair with the sweets beers:
Dessert Beer Fest lineup:
• Streetside Brewery + The Barrel House - Interstate Pastry Fight
• Fifth Street Brewpub - Mint Cookie
• Omnipollo - AON
• Moody Tongue Brewing Company - Caramelized Chocolate Churro
• Wolf's Ridge Brewing - Cinnamon Toast Brunch
• Branch & Bone Artisan Ales - Seasonal Friend
• Platform Beer Co. - Doughlicious
• Rusty Rail Brewing Company - Waffle Sauce
The Barrel House will also be introducing cans of their Interstate Pastry Fight, a chocolate cream-filled donut imperial stout collaboration with Streetside Brewery. These cans will be released at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday.
WANT TO GO?
What: Dessert Beer Fest 2019
When: 6-9 p.m. Friday, Dec. 20
Where: The Barrel House, 417 E. 3rd St., Dayton
More info: Facebook