» RELATED: No transportation, no problem: New options bring meals to your door
Here’s what consumers can expect from Amazon this holiday season:
1. FREE SHIPPING All Amazon customers can choose from more than one hundred million items that are eligible for free shipping this holiday, according to a company statement.
2. EARLY DEALS Amazon announced the opening of its Black Friday Deals Store on Nov. 1. The Black Friday Deals Store, available at www.amazon.com/blackfriday, offers deals through Black Friday. Customers can find deals on everything from toys and electronics to holiday entertaining essentials and clothing.
3. TECHNOLOGY Customers can shop with the Amazon App, which now includes an augmented reality feature, AR view, for customers to see how thousands of items look in their space before they buy. Beginning Nov. 8, Prime members will also have access to Amazon Key, the new service that will allow eligible packages to be securely delivered inside their homes while they're out and about.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• UberEATS launches food delivery services in Dayton
• Dayton retailer brings Southern culture to Ohio
• 5 ways local communities gave back during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
• Robots have invaded Walmart: 5 things you need to know
• Target to offer free online shipping in November on all orders