Cabela’s customers will be able to enter to win a giveaway package that includes a shotgun and compound-bow to celebrate the start of the fall season at the Centerville store.
Cabela’s will kick off fall by offering sales, in-store activities, giveaways and more during its Fall Great Outdoor Days event on Aug. 10 through Aug. 30. Visitors, 18 years and older, can also enter to win an Ultimate Sportsman Giveaway package consisting of a Beretta A300 Shotgun, a Cabela’s Insurgent Compound-Bow package, Cabela’s fishing and camping gear, and much more.
» Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops merger: What’s going on now?
The store is located at 5500 Cornerstone North Blvd. in the Cornerstone of Centerville development. The 70,000-square-foot store opened in April 2016. The first 50 visitors in the Centerville store on Aug. 12 will receive a free Cabela’s XPG survival bracelet, and the first 50 customers on Aug. 19 will receive a free Cabela’s beanie.
In-store activities hosted at the store will include:
• Cabela’s SAFE Archery Range, an inflatable archery game, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 12
• Cabela’s BB-Gun Range, a fun and safe airsoft range, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 19
• Early Season Goose Hunting, Aug. 12, 11 a.m. to Noon
• Dove Hunting 101, Aug. 12, Noon to 1 p.m.
• Ground Blinds and Treestands, Aug. 12, 1-2 p.m.
• Setting up an Outdoor Kitchen, Aug. 13, Noon-1 p.m.
• Fall Fly Fishing, Aug. 13, 1-2 p.m.
• Backcountry Meals on the Go, Aug. 19, Noon-1 p.m.
• Reloading 101, Aug. 19, 1-2 p.m.
• Early-Season Archery for Whitetails, Aug. 19, 2-3 p.m.
• Keep Your Edge with Free Knife Sharpening, Aug. 20, Noon-1 p.m.
Cabela’s Inc. calls itself “the world’s foremost outfitter of hunting, fishing and outdoor gear,” according to its website. Founders Dick and Mary Cabela started the chain in 1961.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS