Have you heard that Scene75 is planning to open a second location somewhere in the region?
The details are a secret, but we’re certainly excited about the prospect of having another Scene75 — or whatever it might be called — nearby.
In honor of Scene75’s big announcement, here are 5 things we love about Scene75.
1. The full-service bar in the arcade. Hands down the best thing about Scene75. When dealing with rambunctious, excited kids running all over the place and the overstimulation that comes with all of the flashing lights in the arcade, a Long Island or your cocktail of choice can really take the edge off and help you relax and have fun. The Center Bar is conveniently located just where you need it and is the perfect spot to meet up with friends. It also features 24 beers on tap and TV screens for a distraction from the gaming.
2. Laser Tag. There is nothing more fun than taking out your friends and loved ones or your co-workers in a game of laser tag. You even get to wear fancy high-tech vests. This is what bonding was meant to be. The cost is $8.50 per 15-minute mission. If laser tag isn’t your thing, there are other options including go-karts, spinning bumper cars, a gaming room, blacklight mini-golf, 4-D theaters, mini-bowling and more.
3. Inflatable slide that adults will want to try. Most inflatable gyms aren’t much fun for grown-ups. But the mother of all inflatable slides — 36-feet high — can be found in the Big Bad Bounce that will bring out the kid in everyone. Expect your hair to get a little staticky. The cost for access to the inflatables, including a wrecking ball inflatable attraction, is $5 for 30 minutes, $7 for an hour and $12 for two hours.
4. Food deals. Scene75 offers more than concession goodies. Not that we have any complaints about cotton candy, pretzels and cookies, but sometimes you’re looking for a one-stop shop for all of your entertainment, from fun to a full meal. One of my personal favorites is the Sunday Family Meal Deal, in which you get four $10 arcade cards and a large pizza for $39.95. So think of it as if you’re getting a free pizza. The pizza is decent, especially for the price. The food at the Scene 75 Bar & Grill is yummy. You’ll find typical bar fare including pizza, burgers, sandwiches, salads, appetizers and more. It’s also a good back-drop for sports-viewing with large TVs and a ticker for score updates. You should try: Broasted wings ($8.95 or $16.95, depending on how many you want) or the broasted chicken dinner ($7.95 for two-piece with one side or $9.95 for a four-piece with two sides); the Black N Bleu Burger with hand-cut fries for $8.95.
5. Party fun for all ages. Whether it’s with a group of kids, a sports team or for your (much older) friend’s big 4-0, this entertainment destination is the perfect setting for a memorable occasion no matter who you’re with. This place is truly fun for all ages. Scene75 offers eight private party rooms for larger gatherings. Call (937) 619-3200 to create your custom party.