Pedal Wagon Dayton is offering a fun adventure around the city with Bikes, Bevies and Brunch.
On Saturdays and Sundays from now until mid-November, hop aboard the pedal-powered rolling pub and take a ride to any two of Pedal Wagon’s partner bars for a round of mimosas and Bloody Mary’s. End the fun morning by stopping at select brunch locations.
If you prefer an alcohol-free cruise, Pedal Wagon can make stops at local coffee shops, donut shops, parks and landmarks.
For larger groups, Pedal Wagon recommends booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, you can book seats on a public wagon. A minimum of eight people is needed to launch public wagons.
FINAL STOP BRUNCH OPTIONS
- Blind Bob’s (opens at 11 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays) — Casual tavern with Bloody Mary specials
- Table 33 (opens at 8 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays) — Local breakfast/lunch spot with specialty drinks and coffee
- The Trolley Stop (opens at 11 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays) — Freshly prepared food with Bloody Mary and mimosa bars
- Yellow Cab Tavern (opens at noon on Saturdays and Sundays) — Community art space, bar, and live music venue with a delicious brunch. **Select weekends only/they do not have a kitchen, only do Food Truck Rallies once a month**
- Dublin Pub (opens at 11 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays) — Irish-accented pub grub is on offer at this comfy watering hole with live music and open-mike nights
- Lock 27 Brewing (opens at 11 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays) — Outpost of a local craft brewery offering house-made beer and comfort food in a casual pub setting
- 2nd Street Market (opens at 8 a.m. on Saturdays and 11 a.m. on Sundays) — Local growers, bakers, culinary specialists and artisans inside a charming historical freight house reminiscent of European markets
OTHER PARTNER BARS
- Third Perk Coffeehouse and Wine Bar
- Canal Street Arcade and Deli
- Mudlick Tap House
- Brixx Ice Company
WANT TO GO?
WHAT: Bikes, Bevies & Brunch
WHEN: Saturday and Sunday mornings, March through mid-November
WHERE: Meeting and ending location is the same: outside the garage at 28 N. Patterson Blvd., Dayton
COST: Private rides (up to 15 people) are $399, public rides are $29 per person